- Constructed entirely of solid wood - No Particle Board, No MDF
- Converts into 2 full size beds
- Beds are fully slatted - No need for box spring or bunkie board for mattresses
- Easy to clean, multi step, urethane protective finish
- Mattresses not included on any beds or trundles
- Certified by independent laboratory that bunk meets and exceeds CPSC and ASTM safety norms.
- Six month, peace of mind warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Extra durable center support system for added durability
- Thick carpeting may effect ease of rolling the trundle
||70"H x 81"L x 58.75"D
|Type of Wood:
|Bottom of Lower Bed Rail to Floor:
|Max Weight Capacity:
|Upper Full Bed: 450 lbs.
|Lower Full Bed: 400 lbs.
|Top of Upper Bed Slats to top of Safety Rails:
|Upper and Lower Beds: 54"W x 75"L (standard full)
|Trundle: 39"W x 75"L (standard twin)
When space is limited, The Santa Fe Full over Full Tall Bunk Bed offers a great solution. This bunk bed is constructed of 100% solid wood for long lasting durability - no particle board or MDF. The upper bunk comes with front and rear safety guard rails and an attached lateral entry ladder that can be positioned on the left or right side of the bed end. The beds come with a slat mattress foundation, reinforced with an extra sturdy central support system, so there is no need to use box springs. The under bed twin trundle fits neatly under the lower bunk and offers an extra twin bed to accommodate guests. The under bed drawers offer, out of the way, extra storage. The Santa Fe Bunk Bed can be separated into two full size beds, as needed. Its timeless mission style is sure to compliment any décor. The multi-step, urethane finish can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth. This bunk bed has been tested by an independent laboratory and is certified to meet and exceed all CPSC and ASTM safety norms for bunk beds. Santa Fe Bunk Beds are affordable, durable, beautifully designed and offer unmatched value in today's market.