- Constructed entirely of solid wood - No Particle Board, No MDF
- Converts into 1 twin and 1 full bed
- Beds are fully slatted - No need for box spring or Bunkie board for mattresses
- Easy to clean, multi step, urethane protective finish
- Mattresses not included on any beds or trundles
- Certified by independent laboratory that bunk meets and exceeds CPSC and ASTM safety norms
- Six month, peace of mind warranty against manufacturing defects
- Extra durable center support system for added durability
|Upper Bed: (standard twin) 39"W x 75"L
|Lower Bed: (standard full) 54"W x 75"L
|70"H x 81"W x 68.5"D
|Type of Wood:
|Bottom of lower bed rail to floor:
|Overall Product Weight:
|Max Weight Capacity:
|Upper Twin Bed: 400 lbs.
|Lower Full Bed: 450 lbs.
|Top of Upper Bed Slats to top of Safety Rails:
When space is limited, The Santa Fe Twin over Full Tall Bunk Bed offers a great solution. This bunk bed is constructed of 100% solid wood for long lasting durability - no particle board or MDF. The upper bunk comes with front and rear safety guard rails and an angle ladder that can be positioned on the left or right side. The beds come with a slat mattress foundation, reinforced with an extra sturdy central support system, so there is no need to use box springs. The Santa Fe Bunk Bed can be separated into one twin and one full bed, as needed. Its timeless mission style and rich cappuccino finish, is sure to warm up any room. The multi-step, urethane finish can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth. This bunk bed has been tested by an independent laboratory and is certified to meet and exceed all CPSC and ASTM safety norms for bunk beds. Santa Fe Bunk Beds are affordable, durable, beautifully designed and offer unmatched value in today's market.