- Constructed entirely of solid wood - No Particle Board, No MDF
- Converts into 2 twin beds
- Beds are fully slatted - No need for box spring or bunkie board for mattresses
- Easy to clean, multi step, urethane protective finish
- Mattresses not included on any beds or trundles
- Certified by independent laboratory that bunk meets and exceeds CPSC and ASTM safety norms.
- Six month, peace of mind warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Extra durable center support system for added durability
- Fits standard twin size mattresses: 39"W x 75"L
- Thick carpeting may effect ease of rolling the trundle
|Overall Dimensions:||62"H x 82.25"W x 43.75"D|
|Type of Wood:||Pine|
|Bottom of lower bed rail to floor:||11.5"|
|Max Weight Capacity||
|Top of Upper Bed Slats to top of Safety Rails:||15.5"|
When space is limited, The Santa Fe Twin over Twin Low Bunk Bed with Under Bed Drawers, offers a great solution. This bunk bed is constructed of 100% solid wood for long lasting durability - no particle board or MDF. The upper bunk comes with front and rear safety guard rails and an attached lateral ladder that can be positioned on the left or right side of the bed end. The beds come with a slat mattress foundation so there is no need to use box springs. The under bed drawers fit neatly under the bed and offer, out of the way, extra storage. The under bed trundle offers an extra twin bed to accommodate guests. The Santa Fe Bunk Bed can be separated into two twin beds as needed. Its timeless mission style and golden honey finish, is sure to compliment any décor. The multi-step, urethane finish can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth. This bunk bed has been tested by an independent laboratory and is certified to meet and exceed all CPSC and ASTM safety norms for bunk beds. Santa Fe Bunk Beds are affordable, durable, beautifully designed and offer unmatched value in today's market.