- 100% Solid Wood Construction - no particle board or MDF!
- Simple, partial assembly required
- Free standing zigzag design prevents marring of walls
- Double jointed hinges fold in both directions for easy arrangement
- Rubber foot stops, on bottom of each panel, prevent scratching the floor
- Single panel gate and single panel gate with door are available to expand your gate
- Urethane, protective finish cleans easily with damp cloth
- Folds neatly for easy storage
- This gate is NOT TO BE USED as a child safety gate
|Space between the Slats:
|36"H x 48"W x .75"D
When you need to lovingly limit your pet’s access to certain areas in your home, Ruffluv offers you and your dog, the perfect solution with our exquisitely designed Dog Gate collection. Made of 100% solid wood, our gates offer sturdy and hefty construction for years of enjoyment for you and your pet. All wood is from verifiable sustainable sources. Featured in a variety of multi-step, protective, urethane finishes, our beautifully crafted free standing gate collection is guaranteed to blend into any home décor. Its zigzag design and double jointed hinge system allows for folding in both directions and easy placement anywhere in your home. They also fold away easily for storage when not being used. The Ruffluv Gates are free standing, so you do not have to worry about marring or damaging walls. Ruffluv Gates are available in 2 panel, 3 panel with door and 4 panel sizes and in heights of 24" and 36". Designed to be flexible, extra single gate panels and single gate panels with door, can be purchased to add onto existing gate sizes to suite your individual needs.
California 93120 Phase 2 and TSCA Title VI Compliant for Formaldehyde. CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: The State of California's Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6, et seq., commonly known as Prop. 65, requires products to be labeled if any of over 800 chemicals are present even in trace amounts. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust or formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture